Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An Anglican Recommended Reading List

Taking some cues from other websites, I have decided to add a list of "recommended reading" on the left hand side of the blog. These are all books that I have read and feel comfortable recommending to anyone who wishes to learn more about the Anglican tradition.

Obviously, the list is not exhaustive, and there are many other good ones in each category that one could recommend. I am still working on the list, so that explains the lack of categories and certain authors.

A number of these books overlap in terms of the subject matter. Horton Davies' Worship and Theology in England, for example, could fit in any number of categories. I've categorized everything the best I could.

Many of these books are still in print. Others can be purchased used fairly easily for a great price (I recommend Amazon or ABE Books).

I hope every out there finds these recommendations helpful. May the Lord bless and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment